I’m a newbie at Cryptocurrency (coin ) mining . I’ll tell you how I fix my problem with offline (cold ) wallet.
WHY Should I Use Offline wallet?
I have to download windows/Linux/Android wallet program/app from the coin developers official website. This program/app will generate the unique wallet address for me. This wallet address is available for sending/receiving coins from other wallet address of exchange websites. A new-born coin has been listed in any exchange/trading website, that’s why I have to store in my device ( computer wallet program/smartphone app ).
Wallet: out of sync ?
An offline (cold) wallet cannot send coins to other wallet address for trading when It’s stuck in Out of sync status.
– Backup your wallet.dat to a safety location.
– Contact with support via Developers’ support channel: discord/twitter/facebook/bitcointalk.
– Download the snapshot / bootstrap wallet data from Coin developers official website.
– Save nodes information into a Coin.Conf file name ( i.e: BankNotes.conf, CaluraCoin.conf,OracolCoin.conf )
– Then overwrite unpacked snapshot/bootstrap data into Coin stored path (i.e: in windows the default path is: %appdata%/CoinName )
– Copy Coin.conf into Coin default path. Then start the wallet.
– Drink a cup of coffee and get synced.
Bonus a crypto: TheHashCoin: scrypt based cryptocurrency built for the medical cannabis industry
A new, brand new project named “TheHashCoin” is good for ASIC miners
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/VtHwMvt